- Managed Dedicated Servers
- Unmanaged Dedicated Servers
- Reseller Hosting
- Managed VPS
- Unmanaged VPS
- Support Staffed 24x7
- Uptime Guarantee or SLA
- Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection
- Domain Registration
- SSL Certificates
With Reseller Hosting from Go Daddy, you're not limited by a shared hosting platform or restrictions on the number of plans per server. We give you the power to build your own virtual private server and choose how many plans you want to sell - no restrictions. You even decide the density you want on your servers, so you have total control over quality. Choose the reseller hosting plan that puts you in control. Choose Go Daddy!
Take control with premium features.
Because our Reseller Web Hosting relies on a Virtual Private Server rather than shared hosting, you have control over how many of your customers will be sharing your server resources. Build your own hosting plans, provision your own websites, and bill customers directly – all for about what our competitors charge.
Run your company the way you want
- Sell as many plans as you like.
- Choose what features and plans to offer – even unlimited plans.
- Total control over your hosted sites, including the ability to bill customers individually.
- Market your own hosting business, under your name.
Manage your web hosting accounts with ease
- Includes FREE cPanel®, WHM & WHMCS.
- Host multiple websites from a single dashboard.
- Includes an independent control panel for each customer.
- Option to give customers access to their own hosting accounts.
All GoDaddy Reseller Plans Include
- Sell as many hosting plans as you like
- FREE SSL Certificate
- 3 dedicated IPs
- FTP access
- FREE Up to $100 Bing Ads credits
- FREE $50 Facebook® advertising credits
- FREE 10 Fotolia® credits
- Bandwidth Overage Protection
- Best-of-breed routers and servers
- TippingPoint® Intrusion Prevention Systems
- 24/7 telephone, email and Web-based tech support
- State-of-the-art Security
- 24/7 physical security
- 24/7 network monitoring
- World-class data centers
14455 N. Hayden Rd. Ste. 226
blog comments powered by Disqus